(Few get interviews and even fewer get the job. You are competing against candidates who have higher grades, better references and padded resumes. Therefore, it is absolutely crucial that you prepare yourself for the most important interview of your life.)
Not too long ago I was in your position looking for tips and hints and whatever I could find to allow me to ACE my interview with a BIG 4 Accounting Firm (Deloitte).The result:I found fragmented pieces of information all over the internet from unknown sources who claimed to have “The Secret to do well at a BIG 4 Interview” – what a load of balogney.
Would you rather scour the internet for unverified fragmented pieces of information or receive one package that completely prepares you for your interview with PWC, KPMG, Deloitte or E&Y.
My name is Aadesh Yardgur and I am in the last year of my Business Degree at the University of Toronto. I have completed a co-op work term with Deloitte and will be starting my full time position with KPMG this coming September.
This means I have a thorough understanding of the interview process of not one BIG 4 accounting firm but two.
So, how did I do well with my interview with Deloitte?
Like I said I searched online and spent more time searching then actually practicing for my interview, I even bought an online eBook but it didn’t help me in the least.
In the end, I had barely made any progress at all.
It was 2 days before my interview and I was starting to panic. So, I reached out to a family friend who was at Ernst & Young and had worked for PWC before.
His name is Robert Prescott and he is the co-author of this book. I pleaded to Robert that he help me practice for my interview.
We spent a lot of time with interview questions that he had observed and him providing me with extremely valuable tips that I had not seen anywhere else.
In the end the hard work paid off and I did very well in my interview and was subsequently offered a position.
Thinking back, all the “awesome tips” I found fragmented all over the internet were absolutely useless and if that was all the preparation I had done, I would not have received a job offer – but a very polite rejection letter.
I was lucky to have had a wonderful resource like Robert to tap into. If you have that resource, click the “x” button on the top right hand of your browser and CALL THEM.However, if you are like most people and don’t know someone personally that works for a BIG 4 that can actually sit down with you and reveal the interview questions, best way to answer them, and provide you with winning insider tips than this guide: Accounting Interview Domination is for you.
Presenting Accounting Interview Domination
Accounting Interview Domination is the complete system that enables you to effectively present yourself as the best candidate for the position…regardless of your background, experience or education.
The book will take you through the basics, and flow through to the “Masterclass” material to ensure that you ace your interview with PWC, E&Y, KPMG and Deloitte.
We will also cover, the 8 attributes BIG4 interviewers look for in a candidate and how to demonstrate that during your interview.
How you can structure your answers in a manner that will ensure you don’t bore the interviewer or say the wrong things.
How to use the Winning Interview Success Formula and communicate your best examples to hit the interviewer’s checkmarks right across the board.
Why creating a WAI statement will ensure that you keep focused on what you need to get across during the limited time you have during your interview.
Here are some of the concepts you will learn:
A Tiny Insight into What You’ll Learn
- Interview Questions. Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Course contains the actual interview questions utilized by BIG4 Interviewers with the best way to answer them. These Interview questions were obtained from my experience with interviewing (Deloitte, KPMG) and Robert’s experience as a BIG4 recruiter (E&Y, PWC). If it is not on this list, then it is not in your BIG4 Interview!
- Interview Answers. What’s the point of having a list of interview questions without having an understanding on how to answer them. It’s like having half the map to a million dollar treasure, it will only get you half way there (if at all). The Prep-Course contains the best sample answers along with a discussion of what the BIG4 interviewer is looking for (you will get this for every single interview question). That’s right, every one of em.
- Secret Winning Interview Formula. I will go over how to effectively improve your communication skills by showing you how to structure your answers in a way that instantly impresses the interviewer. Most BIG4 candidates make this mistake and it drives interviewers crazy!
- 5 Key Client Service Principles. BIG4 firms live by 5 key client service principles, in this module I go over what they are and how demonstrating their awareness will enable you to stand out.
- Pre-Interview Dinner: BIG4 firms (PWC & Deloitte are notorious for this) will sometimes invite interviewees to a dinner before the interview. Don’t be fooled by the 5 course meal and the overly friendly attitude of the hiring manager. The prep-course goes over how to behave and what to do ensure you demonstrate exceptional etiquette.
- WAI Statement. This fundamental concept is the beginning of your BIG4 Interview Preparation. WAI stands for = “Who Am I”, you can’t go into an interview room presenting who you are, what you stand for and why you are the best person for the job, when you don’t have a clear picture of what you bring to the table. The WAI statement clarifies all of that, and will enable you to lead with your best foot first.
- “Show,” Don’t “Tell”. You may have noticed that interviewers are very keen on results. However, most candidates don’t know how to accurately articulate this and instead end up “telling” the interviewer about their success instead of “showing and demonstrating.” They don’t mean the same thing and can be the difference between obtaining a job offer or a polite rejection letter. I cover this on page 52 in the prep-book.
- Interview Don’ts. Understanding what you should do is important, but having a sense of what you shouldn’t do in your interview with PWC, E&Y, KPMG or Deloitte interview is key to having a successful interview.
- “Two Words Formula”. I will introduce you to the two of the most important words in ensuring interview success, and how to use this formula to present all of your answers.
- Closing Statements. Robert has hired hundreds of candidates and interviewed hundreds more. He has found that those who make a great “last” impression making a “lasting” one. In this module Robert show you what to do to make a great “lasting impression” (**IMPORTANT**).
But what’s the uniqueness of the Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book?
1) Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book
The Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book explains all the concepts, strategies, and techniques in great detail. It will give you the entire sequence; it contains the BIG4 Interview Questions, Discussions, Best Sample Answers and more. Once you read the prep-book, you will have a clear idea of what to expect and what to do to ensure that you stand out from the competition.
You will be able to download the book and start reading immediately.
“Before I got my hands on the Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book, I was somewhat skeptical about the process.”
I followed through with the course somewhat grudgingly. First, I discovered an innovative way to present myself in the interview that was unique in its approach. After all, I had reasoned, who could really compete with Aadesh’s book – why even try? Some synergy and excitement grew about the possibilities of the process of finally finding a solution to doing better at my PWC interview.
Next, I worked through the BIG4 interview questions, but kept procrastinating over. As I played emperor, I was amazed at how much better I could present myself to the interviewer. Combining that with other concepts in the course was not that hard; it was very enlightening. And I felt “lightened” up – not carrying the burden of trying to figure out what I would say in my interview. And surprisingly enough, I found more energy once I went through the course.
So, I’m converted. I think the prep-book and the process are invaluable. I especially like the winning interview prep-combo and the BIG4 specific interview questions/ answers.
Since I purchased Accounting Interview Domination, I was able to obtain my associate position within audit at PWC – I never thought I would be able to get it as I was competing against very smart people. I am forever a fan!
Dave P (Last name hidden for privacy purposes – Aadesh)
Streamwood, IL USA
What is the agenda for this course?
Here’s the outline of what you’ll learn in the course:
- The Unusual Obstacle
- Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book
- The Magic Solution That ALL Candidates are Looking For
- The BIG4 Interview and why most fail
- Three core methods of getting to the offer
- How to use the Hiring Mangers “Need” to make your case
- BIG4 Behavioral Competencies and Attributes
- Why Demonstrating Confidence is Essential
- Key Attributes Interviewers Look For in A BIG4 Hire
- Ten Core Characteristics the BIG4 Interviewer is Looking For
- How to demonstrate Work Orientation, Confidence and Fit to the Interviewer
- 5 Key Client Service Principles & How to Demonstrate Them
- How To Use The “SDT” Formula to Form the Basis of your Answer
- Sample Interview Answer Demonstrating the SDT in Action and How you can use it too
- The “Two-Word” Success Formula
- The Most Important Phrase in Your BIG4 Interview Arsenal
- How to Clearly Structure Your Answer To Best Showcase Your Experience
- The Winning Interview Preparation Combo
- How to use the WIPC to Formulate Your Answers
- About BIG4 Interviews & Behavioral Interviewing
- Interview Don’ts
- Why you absolutely must avoid making these 6 mistakes in your BIG4 interview
- Actual BIG4 Interview Questions, Discussion and Interview Answers
- Sample BIG4 Interview Questions to Begin your Preparation Process
- Why you must structure you interview answers to maximize impact
As mentioned before: This course is not designed to be an info-dump, but a complete system to thoroughly prepare you for your interview with PWC,E&Y, KPMG, and Deloitte. Concepts, such as WAI statements, layering, BIG4 Terminologies and actual interview questions/ answers to get you started on preparing right away. Plus various media such as audio, text, video, check lists etc. And so that the learning experience translates into better understanding, which in turns leads to better implementation.
|How do you know if you are not wasting time preparing for your BIG4 interview by practicing the wrong questions, or worse formulating answers that make you look worse rather than better?The Accounting Interview Prep-Book gives you clear guidelines, actual interview questions, answers and more to thoroughly prepare yourself for your BIG4 interview.|
But what if you don’t get your value for money?
I recommend that you NEVER buy anything that isn’t 100% guaranteed. And with this prep-book you get the ‘Iron-Clad Money Back Guarantee’. Which means that if you decide all this information is rubbish, you can literally email me and I’ll give you all your money back. With no questions asked.
Return it within 60 days for a complete refund. And I’ll be happy to refund your money with a smile.
Complete Details of The Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book
- Format: Do I get just an e-book? Or can I get audio?
- Delivery: How is the information delivered?
- Payment Methods: Can I pay by credit card? Cheque? Paypal?
- Currency: Are all the payments in US Dollars only? Is there a special for any country?
- Compatibility: Will it play on my Mac or PC?
- Guarantee: Is there a guarantee?
- Support: Do I get any support?
Is this compatible both for PC and Macs?: Short answer: Yes it is!
Format: You get an ebook. This is a book in PDF. But it’s not your average run of the mill book. It’s been professionally designed and proof-read. And you get a video file (again professionally created) that consist of the “How You Can Ace Your PWC, KPMG, E&Y, and Deloitte Interview by Knowing These 10 Characteristics”.
Delivery: The information is delivered via the Internet. You are taken to a download page where you get very, very detailed instructions (the page itself is worth seeing) on how to download the e-book and/or audio book.
Payment Methods: You can pay via credit card and via Paypal. And on request, via a snail-mail cheque. Of course the fastest system is the credit card system, and the slowest is the cheque, because we’ll need the cheque to clear before you get access to the information.
Currency: All payments are in US Dollars. The system will convert the USD amount to your own currency when you get your credit card statement. In some cases, depending on where you’re from, you may be able to see the conversion rate in your own currency before you pay (this feature is not available for all currencies).
Is there a special?: The price is the same for all our customers. There’s no special for any country.
Compatibility: Is this information compatible both for Mac and PCs. Yes it is. And if you get the audio as well, the audio files are compatible with all mp3 players, computers, etc. And yes, there are also instructions on how to put the audio onto CD or onto your mp3 player.
Guarantee: Yes there is a guarantee. It’s a 60 days ‘Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee’. This means i’ll refund your money with a smile if you find the products not to be as you expected. The smile is important. If you don’t feel the information works for you, I will issue a prompt refund. All you have to do is email or call me.
Support: Depends what you mean by support. The information has all been tested for various computers and devices. And it works. If you have an issue getting the files to open or play, you can indeed email me and I’ll do the best I can to help you. I know that last line sounds waffly, but we’ve done loads of tests so that you don’t have this problem at all. However I do respond to email in 17 hours or less. So yes, I’m around.
How do I purchase the Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book right away?
Click on one of the payment options below. You will directed to a payment page, where you can choose which method of payment you prefer (Credit Card, Paypal etc). Thereafter, you will be directed to the membership page where you can fill out your details. Finally, login and receive immediate access to all the prep-course materials.
|Important Note: The Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book is a digital download.|
YES I have read the conditions and I fulfill all of them. I am ready to buy the Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book! I don’t want to miss out!
|Accounting Interview Domination Prep-Book||
|BONUS VIDEO: How You Can Ace Your PWC, KPMG, E&Y, and Deloitte Interview by Knowing These 10 Characteristics (valued at $24)||
|Two Questions Answered via eMail by Aadesh||
US$27 (This special is only valid for this page)
|Pay Safely With Any Of The Options ———————————————————————|
|To pay by credit card (on the left)|
|To pay by PayPal (on the right)|
Important Usage: What will happen once you click the button. 1) You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or payment details. 2) Once you pay you will be taken to a form. 3) On this form please fill in your details. You will then receive an email from me with more details.
Aadesh Yardgur- Obsessed with BIG4 interviews
P.S. If you need this prep-course, and are hesitating, just remember that he or she who hesitates is lost. The law of nature is simple: Sow and you shall reap. You have to be prepared to sacrifice today, for even greater gain tomorrow. Like you, even I struggled through the interview process. I too was scared and still am, when I have to make a big decision. But I know from experience, that if I don’t make the sacrifice earlier, I never get ahead in life. If you want to get ahead in life, this is your moment. Don’t hesitate.
Questions? If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know how I can help.
Goods and services provided by: AccountingInterviewDomination.com
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.